Sunday, June 18, 2017

Blogger--Writing Assignment (Additional Math M1) Decimals, Percentage, Word Problems

I like learning about Mathematics and Arithmetic! Some of my favorite topics are :

  • Decimals
  • Percentage 
  • Word Problems
I have learned some things about these topics during my time here in Panyarat High School in Additional Maths Class; my favorite subject of all time!!! I have a project in Maths to create a powerpoint and Kahoot questions and my topic is about converting percentage into decimals. I've also done some in our class when Kru Gary gave us worksheets and review questions. I like learning and doing word problems about percentage because it is not too challenging. Overall I've learnt many things in Kru Gary's Add. Maths Class. I feel happy and excited for every class waiting for new work! Bye! See you in the next Post!

No comments:

Post a Comment